The process of screening customers, vendors and transaction data against politically exposed persons and sanctioned entities is a critical regulatory requirement.
Financial institutions and corporations face increased scrutiny to ensure adequate due diligence is conducted on customers and vendors. Failure to comply has resulted in fines that have exceeded $3.5 billion globally in the last 10 years.
In this white paper:
- Understand why sanction screening is a regulatory requirement
- Discover the most common challenges of screening processes
- Learn how the application of the latest technologies, including artificial intelligence and big data, increases process efficiency and effectiveness
- Learn how you can reduce false positives
- Understand the impact of false negatives