All businesses are expected to comply with sanctions as part of a wider trade compliance program. For many, this creates a compliance challenge.
Authored by Mike Melia, Board Adviser at Napier Technologies Limited and former Global Trade Compliance Programme Director at GlaxoSmithKline, this white paper has been written primarily as a guide for Heads of Compliance in corporate businesses; and seeks to explain the associated risks of breaching sanctions, and how screening technology can be used to reduce this risk.
In this white paper:
- Understand what sanctions are and the associated risk for trade compliance
- Understand the important role of screening as part of a sanctions compliance programme
- Learn how the application of the latest technologies, including artificial intelligence and big data, increases process efficiency and effectiveness
- Learn how you can reduce false positives
- Understand the impact of false negatives