Who regulates me

Find out who regulates your industry

In the UK most professions are required to be regulated by at least one professional body -
be it the HMRC, the FCA or one that sits within the Office for Professional Body Anti-Money Laundering Supervision.

It is vital you fulfil your legal requirements by checking that you are registered with the
correct bodies and that your details are up to date.

You can download our handy infographic to see who regulates you.

Download our infographic here